The Palace of Justice is one of the landmarks of Sofia. It is located in the beggining of the pedestrian zone of Vitosha Boulevard and is among the most remarcable buildings inthe city remaining from the previous century.
The construction of the Palace of Justice began in 1929, as it was necessary for the young capital to have all of its judicial organs located under one roof. The consruction was finished in 1940 and the courts of the capital were no longer scattered in different buildings, which were far from suitable.
The project was the joint effort of an Bulgarian team, using materials originating only from the country.
Two lions statues proudly guard the entrance.
|8:30 - 17:00||8:30 - 17:00||8:30 - 17:00||8:30 - 17:00||8:30 - 17:00|